Vacuum Repair — Serving Everett, WA, and the Surrounding Area.
Everett Vacuum is the one shop to trust for fast and professional service. Serving Snohomish County and the surrounding community since 1944, Everett Vacuum Sales & Service has the experience, knowledge and inventory to handle any repair. Not only can they fix virtually any vacuum, they’re always happy to answer your questions.
Everett Vacuum has been selected by several leading manufacturers to be their factory authorized warranty repair center.
Have an older vacuum cleaner that needs repair? As a full-service vacuum repair shop, Everett Vacuum has a huge inventory of new & out of production vacuum parts and accessories.
We offer free estimates, and all our repairs are guaranteed. As a locally family owned and operated business, Everett Vacuum stands behind all our work – because our family’s name and reputation are on the line.
- Factory Authorized Repair & Warranty Center
- Repair and Service Residential & Commercial
- One Day Service Available
- Large Inventory Parts and Accessories
- Free Assembly and Carry-Out
- Free Estimates and Guaranteed Satisfaction
- No Appointment Needed
Need help in? Let the service counter know you’re here for repair, and we’ll happily unload your vacuum from your car.
Get a free repair quote or trade in for credit towards a new vacuum.
Turn to Everett Vacuum Sales & Service for easy and affordable vacuum rental services. We rent out...
Vacuum cleaners, carpet shampooers/drycleaners, and floor polishers.
- Carpet Shampooers–Great for Cleaning Dirty Carpets and Removing Stubborn Stains
- Dry Carpet Cleaners–Maintain Your Carpets Cleanliness without Water or Soap
- Floor Polishers–Perfect for Stripping, Waxing, and Buffing Hardwood Floors
Central Vacuum Supply
Stocked daily is a wide selection of Central Vacuum parts, fittings and supplies to take care of your small repairs or new construction installation. We are Hayden's Authorized Warranty Center but can service and repair any model. Problems with your existing Central Vacuum System? Call today and talk to an expert.